Nombre del puesto
FASHION DESIGNER INTERN
MADRIDVer detalles Cerrar
Edmmond Studios is looking for an intern for the design department with some experience in a similar role. The chosen candidate will work closely with the board, buying and wholesale departs.
In this role, you should be highly creative, organized and have a sharp eye for details. If you’re passionate about menswear design and eager to learn more, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to create impactful designs that capture and promote our company vision. As a Junior, we expect from you a good communication skills with suppliers as well as a creative problem solving skills. You will work under the supervision of a Senior Designer producing a high-quality work.
What will you do?
- Analyze trends and adapt them to the needs of the brand.
- Work on mood boards, color cards and concepts that will guide the collection.
- Search and selection of fabrics and suppliers.
- Create detailed tech files (all type of garments) using Ai.
- Efficiently communication with abroad suppliers. (English and Spanish)
- Reporting weekly the sample status.
- Attending to prototype fitting meetings.
How do we imagine you?
- Interest in fashion and constantly looking for new brands and trends.
- A sharp eye for trends and colors.
- Creative ideas and resources.
- Organizational skills.
- Team work and social skills.
- Proficiency in Illustrator, Indesign and Photoshop.
- Excel knowledge.
- English: First certificate or higher.
What we offer:
Salary based in position in Madrid
Immediate incorporation. (09.30h to 14.30h )
Work in a fun and flexible environment that gives you a chance to be your best.
Apply with your Portfolio and CV to email@example.com, applications are reviewed continuously. We’d like to meet you soon.
MADRIDVer detalles Cerrar
Founded in Spain in 2014, Edmmond Studios is a menswear brand created with the aim of bringing a new concept in both fashion and lifestyle.
Each collection shows the brand's contemporary vision and a European influence in which the balance between traditional and modern, simplicity and attention to detail stand out.
Present in more than 250 multi-brand points of sale in more than 15 countries, with 3 own stores, two in Madrid and one in Valencia and present in El Corte Inglés Castellana in Madrid and Plaza de Cataluña in Barcelona, Edmmond Studios is looking for an intern for the Commercial Department of the company for its office in Madrid.
Responsibilities to be performed:
The candidate will perform the following functions:
- Participate in the direct sale and explanation of collections to the company's customers, in the Madrid showroom; personalized attention and advice to customers.
- Sales analysis of the different products of the collection: Report to the production and design team.
- Ensuring the correct service of the collections to customers.
- National and international customer service.
- Support to the international agents that the brand has in different countries.
- Transmitting the brand image.
- Those activities related to the development of the department.
Monday to Thursday 10:00-14:00 and 15:00-18:00. Friday 10:00-14:00.
Send your CV to careers@edmmond to apply for the position.